Playing at ComeOn is a great way to add excitement to a football game, feel the anticipation as the Roulette ball drops or relax while spinning on our slots. Betting can be a great source of entertainment but it may be addictive and harmful if not controlled and kept in moderation. Therefore, it is important to stay in control and keep your wager and stake amounts to a level within your budget.
How can we help you?
|Age limit 18+|
|ComeOn is licensed in the United Kingdom and under the governance of the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC). As such, we do not allow anyone under 18 years of age to play on our site as underage gambling is an offence.|
|How can I get help to control my gambling?|
|If you are you worried about controlling your gambling:
* Take regular breaks from playing games.
* Decide your monthly gaming budget in advance.
* Before playing, decide the winning amount at which you will end the game.
* Decide beforehand how high your losses can be.
* Never play under the influence of alcohol or medication.
* Never play if you are feeling depressed.
* Play only when you are fully rested and concentrated.
In order to determine the risk potential to problem gambling, consider taking the following self-assessment test.
Do you or the person close to you:
* Spend too much money and/or time gambling?
* Gamble away money needed to pay household bills?
* Risk or have already lost a relationship because of gambling?
* Struggle to sleep because of problems with gambling?
* Gamble to try to win back losses?
* Lie about the extent of the gambling?
If the answer is yes to three or more of these questions, the more likely you/they are to have a serious gambling problem and we recommend that you contact one of the below independent organisations.
|We suggest that you download a third party software in order to monitor or restrict the use of internet on your computer. Two well recognized programmes include CYBERsitter and Net Nanny.|
|Contributions to gambling-related research|
|ComeOn supports the Responsible Gaming Trust (RGT) in funding effective education and prevention strategies for problem gamblers.|
- We care for you
- We offer you several tools in order to help you manage your budget and game play. On the Account Limits page you can set spending and deposit limits as well as request a time-out or self-exclusion. There is also a Reality Check tool which, if you would like it to, will notify you that you have been playing for a certain period of time.
Click here to visit the Account Limits page in order to manage your account.
- Independent Organisations
Most people gamble for fun, but there are times when individuals lose control and experience problems with gambling. If you are worried that gaming is affecting your health or the health of someone close to you, there are several independent organisations that are professionally trained to help people with gaming related issues. These organisations are free to join and keep your information anonymous:
GamCare also has a confidential helpline on 0808 8020133 (free call, inclusive of mobiles).
Please feel free to contact us via e-mail or chat and we will help you to find an organisation near you.
- Time-out and self-exclusion
If you want to take a break from gaming for a while, you may select a time-out period of 12 hours, 24 hours, 2 days, 3 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month or 6 weeks by contacting Customer Support or via the account closure tool available under “Account Settings”. At the end of the time-out period your account will be automatically re-opened.
If you want to stop your gaming you can exercise the right to exclude yourself from playing at ComeOn either by contacting Customer Support or via the self-exclusion tool available under "Account Settings". An account that is closed for responsible gaming reasons cannot be re-opened.
Set Personal Limits
To manage your gaming budget effectively, in the Account Limits section you can set various limits on your account. All future changes will be implemented immediately if you want to lower your limits, whereas if you want to increase those limits you must wait 24 hours before it will take effect. So please do think carefully before changing your limits.
You can also read more on personal limits here.